Buyside is a data analytics & marketing company on a mission to help real estate brokers profit from their largest untapped asset: data. Buyside aggregates the activity your buyers generate online, using it to power actionable insights and intelligent marketing tools that help brokers: capture seller leads, win more listings and close more transaction sides in house!
More info: http://getbuyside.com/
How it Works
Buyside provides valuation estimates and potential buyer information for sellers, pulled from data readily available to the brokerage. Buyside uses data feeds and integrations to power all of the data displayed on the home profile page.
One of the many potential Buyside data sources is TRIBUS; which may be used by itself for the buyer/lead data, or which may be used in conjunction with other lead/CRM services at the broker's disposal.
More info: http://getbuyside.com/how-it-works/
Once a listing search is conducted, the broker's Buyside website can display the following information (note that some data may be hidden until the seller lead registers):
- Basic details about the home
- Home owner lead capture forms and calls to action
- Up to 3 AVMs: Data providers vary by market
- Listing location: Powered by Google Maps
- Local sales: Powered by tax records or TRIBUS
- Potential buyer leads for that home: Data providers vary based on what lead/CRM services the brokerage uses
Once a seller lead registers, Buyside can feed that data back to your CRM.
Contact Buyside for more info on the specific list of data sources used on your account.
This integration is powered by the TRIBUS API.
- Contact your Buyside account representative to setup a contact and lead sync connection with TRIBUS, as well as create the style for your Buyside website (although it may look similar to your TRIBUS website, Buyside will create these styles so the experience feels seamless).
- Contact TRIBUS for help adding a Buyside call to action to your website (i.e. the jumping off point to get from your broker website to the Buyside system).
A call to action can be placed on the TRIBUS website (custom websites would have this module custom designed).
The call to action links over to Buyside, displaying a customized page that has been styled to mimic your TRIBUS website (all created by the Buyside team).
If no address/listing search was entered, the broker's Buyside website will display a landing page.
If an address/listing search was entered, the broker's Buyside website can display customized data about the listing.