The most easy-to-use real estate back office platform. Integrate Brokermint with your CRM, MLS and QuickBooks, seamlessly.
More info: https://brokermint.com/
Once active, Brokermint will pull data on new leads out of TRIBUS and into their system based on a set schedule (called a ‘workflow’).
Once clients are synced from TRIBUS to Brokermint, you can attach them to a transaction within the Brokermint system.
Brokermint has built this integration and works only on enhancements that have been requested by their clients.
TRIBUS' suggestions for future client requested features:
- Pushing data from Brokermint > TRIBUS
- Pushing Transaction data from TRIBUS > Brokermint or vice versa
- Updating data that has previously been synced (either direction)
All support and/or troubleshooting questions about this integration should be sent to the Brokermint team.
To send client data from TRIBUS to your Brokermint account, follow these steps.
Visit the 'Apination' page in Brokermint
Locate the ‘TRIBUS CRM’ integration and select it
Enter your TRIBUS API key and full website URL
Collect your TRIBUS API key found on IDX Settings > General
Select how often Brokermint should check for new leads (in TRIBUS) to by synced
Save your ‘workflow’ and confirm that you get a success message (that means the connection is now active)
Check for new leads (once the workflow schedule runs at least once) - you’ll see a count of total new leads synced (if new leads are available)
You will have the ability to do all of the following inside of Brokermint
- Select leads synced from TRIBUS to become ‘contacts’ in Brokermint (avoiding manual entry of information)
- View lead details (synced from TRIBUS)
- Attach contacts to transactions