Twilio is a cloud-based communications platform which allows applications to programmatically make and receive phone calls and send and receive text messages using its web service APIs.
More info: https://www.twilio.com/products
How it Works
TRIBUS' Twilio integration that allows users to receive text message (SMS) alerts from their TRIBUS CRM. This will allow agents to claim leads that require acceptance more immediately than an email alert.
This integration must be setup in order to send text (SMS) alerts when new leads are ready to be claimed through routes.
Please note that pricing from Twilio may change at any time.
- The minimum deposit amount for paid accounts is $20. This deposit will go toward your monthly costs.
- $1 per month fee for your company Twilio phone number (the sender of your SMS messages).
- $.0075 per SMS message fee.
A brokerage with multiple agents only needs one Twilio account in order to enable this integration.
- Visit https://www.twilio.com/try-twilio to set up an account.
The Twilio account will be managed at the brokerage level, and TRIBUS will not have access to the account.
- 'Trial' Twilio accounts cannot be used indefinitely. New trial accounts are allotted trial credit to set up and test the functionality for their brokerage. Users must upgrade to a paid account to continue using their Twilio SMS number when their trial credit runs out.
- Trial accounts may also not send text alerts to non-verified mobile numbers. In other words, clients must manually add and verify the phone numbers of their users through the Twilio user portal here in order for them to receive text alerts.
- Locate your Twilio credentials
- Navigate to your Network Admin > TRIBUS Settings
- Scroll down to the Text section of the page and enter your Twilio credentials (make sure to pay attention to phone number format!)
- Save, and confirm you get a success message (otherwise go back and double check your Twilio information)