Home base for the Intranet is the Dashboard, which consists of an assortment of interactive widgets. Widgets can be selected for use and rearranged on the Dashboard as the client sees fit; however, only super users have this capability. Agents and other users will have view-only access to the Dashboard.
Available widgets for the Dashboard:
- Displays the full selected Google calendar on the Dashboard
- Multiple calendar widgets may be used on the Dashboard
- Shows up to five of the most recent internal News posts by category
- Multiple categories may be selected for the widget
- Listing Search
- Allows users to perform an IDX and off-MLS listings search
- Displays the five most recent leads added to the CRM
- Allows the user to manually add a new lead
- Displays seven task in order of due date
- Displays up to ten links
- Roster Search
- Allows users to perform a search of agents displayed on the company roster
- Vendor Search
- Allows users to perform a search of the Vendor archive
- Text Box
- Supports plain text and HTML code
- Widget may be used multiple times on the Dashboard
Super users may place widgets anywhere on the Dashboard via the Dashboard->Edit page; however, due to width constraints, and the amount of available data shown, some widgets will perform better in the left column as opposed to the right.
Adding Widgets to the Dashboard
To add a widget to the Dashboard, simply click and drag it from the collection of available widgets at the top of the page to either the left or right column below. Click at the bottom of the page to save your configuration and return to the Dashboard.
Removing Widgets from the Dashboard
To remove a widget, click the triangle to expand the widget settings. Click "Delete," then click the button.
Widget configuration options are mainly limited to modifying the title of the widget. To edit a widget title, click the triangle to expand the widget settings for any active widgets. Enter the new title, then click .
Widgets may be rearranged on the Dashboard by clicking and dragging any active widgets to a new location within the boundaries of the two columns, then click .