If you'd like to create a menu item for leads to be able to easily register or log in to your site, follow the steps below.
1. Login to the back-end of your site. (for example: mysite.com/wp-admin)
2. Navigate to Appearance>Menus
3. From the list of options on the left, click to expand the Custom Links menu.
4. Enter a backslash ( / ) in the URL field and Login/Register in the Link Text field. You can change the link text later. Then click Add to Menu. The new menu item will be added to the bottom of your existing menu. Later, you can click and drag it to a new position within your menu.
5. Now locate the new Login/Register menu item in your menu and click to expand it. Please note that the URL and Title Attribute fields must match what is shown below. Click Save Menu to complete your changes.
6. As long as your site's Header menu is enabled, the new Login/Register link will be shown. When site visitors click the link, they will be prompted to create an account, or they may click Login Here. link to login.