TRIBUS has added a new feature to Pages and Posts that allows anyone to design a listing stats table and show it on any pages or posts.
The table can compile any of the following stats:
- Total number of Listings
- Average Price
- Average Size
- Price Range
- Size Range
- Average Price/Square Foot
Because the stats are pulled from the IDX, they will always be current and up to date.
The new stats table button looks like this , and it's found in the row of tools above the editor window.
Please note, the Stats table uses a simple style by default. Customizing it to match your site's theme would require a change order, with design and developer cost. Contact the HelpDesk@TRIBUSgroup.com if you're interested.
Building a Stats Table
1. To build a stats table, click the TRIBUS IDX Stats inserter button
2. You'll see the standard TRIBUS IDX/CRM filter window with a new Stats tab.
3. Enter your desired search criteria on the Basic, Features, Location, Map, Schools, and Advanced tabs.
4. The Stats tab allows you to name your table (not required), and hide any of the six columns of information the stats table is capable of displaying.
5. Click Save.
6. A built-out stats table on a front-end page is shown below:
7. The inserter can be placed anywhere on a page or post, and you may also display multiple tables on the same page or post.
To edit an existing table, just click the inserter icon in the editor window to re-open the IDX filter. To delete a table, place your cursor behind the icon and backspace or delete.
One suggested use of the stats table is to place it on a page with active listings that match the listing criteria. The example below shows our stats table above active IDX listings.
For more information about adding IDX listings to your pages or posts, click here.