Capture Forms allow anyone to insert a simple contact form into any page or post that accepts shortcode. When a prospective lead completes the form, the assigned agent will receive an email notification, and a lead record will be created in the agent's TRIBUS CRM.
For our full Capture Forms video tutorial, jump to the bottom of this page.
Creating a capture form is simple.
1. Under the TRIBUS CRM menu, click "Capture Forms"
3. Choose your form settings.
- Form Name* is a required field. This item is only visible on the back-end.
- Assignment* is required. Agents may create capture forms on their own site. Administrators may create capture forms Because completed capture forms will trigger an email to an agent or administrator, you'll need to determine who this individual will be.
- Source. Choose from a list of options with which to designate leads who complete your capture form. The source will be captured and stored in the Lead Details section of the CRM for future reference. Source is only visible on the back-end.
- Tags. Choose one or more tags to identify and categorize leads who complete the capture form. Leads captured with the same tags as an existing email marketing campaign will be auto-subscribed to that campaign.
4. Build your form by clicking and dragging the available fields into the frame below the fields.
- Name and Email address are required fields.
- Phone and Comments are optional
*You may opt to change the text label of any field by clicking the triangle to expand the menu.
**You may also opt to make any other optional fields required by clicking the "Required?" checkbox. (see image below)
Click and drag up or down to rearrange any of the fields in the capture form.
5. Click to save your form.
Once your form is saved, you'll be directed back to the Capture Forms archive page. Your new form appears on this page with a shortcode, which you can paste into any page or post on your site.
The shortcode works in either the visual or text editor, and can be pasted anywhere you want the capture form to appear on the page or post.
The capture form will align with the style and design of your site.
When a visitor submits a form, a new lead record will be created for them in the CRM, and a record of the capture form will be stored in the Notes section on the Lead Details page.
If the lead already exists in the CRM, the Notes record will be added to the existing lead's Details page.