The Drip Email archive page displays a list of existing Drip campaigns you've created.
The list shows the following:
- Drip campaign name
- Number of email messages to be sent for each drip campaign
- Number of leads currently subscribed to the drip
- Percentage of email messages opened per campaign
The default archive list is sorted alphabetically by name; however, all of the columns are sortable. Click the header for each column to sort by that column.
Click the button to create a new drip.
Click the name of any drip campaign in your list to open that drip. From there you may edit that drip in any of the following ways:
- Add new messages to an existing drip
- Subscribe leads to a drip
- Delete a drip campaign
- View stats for your drip
- View current subscribers to your drip