"Routes" can be found under the TRIBUS CRM menu.
Note, the Routes module will only be visible to brokerage-client Super Users when the Roster product included in their service agreement. This module is not visible to agents.
Choose whether or not you want to pause lead routing outside of business hours.
- This setting applies to all leads generated on your company website.
- The default behavior is for lead acceptance and assignment notifications to be sent 24/7.
- If you want to halt all lead assignments overnight, choose the window of time that routing activity should be paused by selecting times from the drop down menus
- If routing has been paused, it's also recommended that you create an auto-responder which will be sent as a confirmation to leads who register during your 'pause' period. This can let them know not to expect a follow up immediately, but that someone will be responding first thing the next day.
- You can find and edit this auto-responder from TRIBUS CRM>Email Settings>Notifications to Leads & Contacts, under 'Paused Route'
Choose whether or not listing agents should receive priority on leads who register on their listing pages.
Option 1 (default selection): Always assign to the listing agent
Option 2: Offer the lead to the listing agent first, but with an expiration window (you can customize the time frame)
Option 3: Never offer the lead to the listing agent, and instead follow the routing rules you've setup (see below)
Build out your custom routing rules - these can vary using listing criteria (price, property type, area, etc.) and priority order.
Additionally, you can have leads cycle through the entire set of your custom rules up to 3 times (to ensure they find a great agent match ASAP.
- Click 'Create Route'
- Enter a title for your custom route - this allows you to identify it in the list later (this is not publicly visible to agents or leads)
- Choose your routing 'Rule'
- Option 1: Round Robin
- Option 2: Round Robin with Acceptance
- Option 3: First to Accept
- Option 1: Round Robin
- Select how users should be notified that a new lead is available (this does not apply to Round Robin routes, since those leads will be assigned automatically and do not need to be claimed)
- Choose your filters (to control which leads qualify for which routes). You can choose as many filters as you like, but make sure to select at least one so that they system knows how to qualify leads for each custom route.
- Select which users qualify for leads in this route. Use the available filters to narrow down your choices by a specific user role, or to select an entire office roster with one click.
- Save - don't worry, you can come back and edit anytime!
- Repeat this process until you've built out all the custom routing rules that you need
Drag and drop to set the priority of this route (i.e. where does it fit into the order of all custom routing riles?).
Choose your fallback option - who should leads be automatically assigned to if they haven't been claimed in previous steps?
To ensure that leads are assigned during this final step in the routing process, there are no rule choices available - your default (i.e. fallback) route will always use the Round Robin rule (if multiple users are selected).