From the Drip Email page, click the button. Refer to the image and numbered list below to view all of the available options for creating email messages for your drip.
- How soon after you subscribe your leads to this campaign do want them to receive this first message? Enter a number and choose minutes, hours, days, months, years from the drop-down.
- Enter a subject for your message. The message subject is visible to your leads and will appear as the subject in their inbox. The Message Subject is a required field.
- Companies/agents with saved headers and footers may opt to use these in their email messages. Or you can choose "Do not use company header and footer." The show header/footer option may be locked if your company requires that the header/footer be displayed in your messages. If you choose to use a header/footer, it will not be shown in the Create Message editor window.
- Add one or more photos to your message, if desired.
- You have the option of composing your messages in the default visual editor, which allows you the use of the standard row of formatting tools. More advanced users may wish to use the text editor for composing messages in HTML format.
- The body of your email message, including any photos you want to display, goes here in the editor window. Again, you have the option of composing messages using the visual editor window, or the text editor using HTML.
- If you wish to make more of the window of your email body visible, you can expand it by clicking and dragging on the tiny triangle at the bottom-right of your message window.
- If you're happy with the message you've composed, click Save to save it. If you change your mind about the whole thing, click Cancel.