Communities pages are a great way to easily add informative and eye-catching content to your site without having to enlist a software developer to build it for you!
TRIBUS Communities pages typically only need a few items to get up and running.
The most important items for a Community page are as follows:
- Title - Name of community, neighborhood, subdivision, etc
- Content - Completely optional to add text content, a community description, various links, etc
- Featured Image - Highly recommended...this is the photo that shows at the top of the Community details page, and on the Community Results page.
- Map Location - Enter the city, zip, subdivision where you want the Google map pin to be displayed
- Featured Listings IDX filters - Choose the search parameters for the listings you want to display on the page.
For a more in-depth review of Communities pages, and how to create one, watch the video below.
The IDX filter options on Communities pages may differ by theme and MLS, but these are the most common:
- Zip Code
- School District
- Min/Max Price
- Property Type